Vs > Hokonui Forest
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Lanzhou, China
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Hokonui Forest vs Acarigua, Venezuela
Hokonui Forest vs Hassakah, Syria
Hokonui Forest vs La Tuque, Qc, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Termez, Russia
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Mellette, Sd
Pedernales vs Miyakojima
Kalispell, Montana vs Kars
Klodzko vs Medan, Sumatra
- The distance between Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 9,874 km or 6,136 mi.
- To reach Aeroparque B. Aires in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 143° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Aeroparque B. Aires bearing 30.4° or NNE .
- Aeroparque B. Aires has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Aeroparque B. Aires is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.6 °C (13.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.7 °C (6.7°F) more in Aeroparque B. Aires. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 13.7 mm (0.5 in) more which is equivalent to 13.7 l/m² (0.34 US gal/ft²) or 137,000 l/ha (14,646 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.6° higher in Aeroparque B. Aires than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Aeroparque B. Aires relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Aeroparque B. Aires
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Bluffields, Nicaragua
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Davis, Antarctica
Hokonui Forest vs Bitola, Macedonia
Hokonui Forest vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Hokonui Forest vs Torres, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Floriano, Brazil
Aberdeen, Wa vs Covington, Tn
Gainesville Lock, Al vs Putao
Deseret, Ut vs Piacenza
Casper, Wy vs Faranah
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Aeroparque B. Aires
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 263 kms (163.4 miles) NE
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 60.9 kms (37.9 miles) ENE
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 221.8 kms (137.9 miles) E
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 205.1 kms (127.4 miles) E
- Prado, Uruguay - 204.6 kms (127.2 miles) E
- La Plata, Argentina - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) SE
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) SE
- Dolores, Argentina - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest